How does Food to Nurish your Soul Friends with the Same Interests Fun Interactive Lessons
Learning about Healing Options Growing Confidence sound to you?
Every mom needs a tribe. Every mom wants to feel confident in her new role as she navigates through this often not easy breastfeeding and motherhood stuff. So lets go to lunch and talk about how we can support you and your baby the easy, fast and fun way.
- Mimi’s Cafe 10470 S. State Street in Sandy
- Get Your Questions Answered
- 11:30 – 1:30 pm.
Always the second Tuesday of the Month.
- December 13 …Tongue Tie Babies. What you really need to know.
- January 10 …How Birth Trauma Affects Nipple Trauma.
- February 14 … How to “Ignite the Spark” after Having a Baby
- March 14 ….Benefits of Cranial Sacral Therapy for you and your baby.
For a small non-refundable fee of $5.00 to register and reserve one of the 10 spots available and get a mini breastfeeding topic, interactive discussion and life solutions for any mom issues. Facilitated by Julie Johnson, BA, IBCLC, LMT, and Certified Life Coach
Please come and eat lunch (this is not included in your registration fee.)
Walk away with:
- New Mama Friends
- New Ideas
- A Nourished Belly for you and Baby
- Self Care without the Guilt
Please bring only your baby. Breast milk or Formula bottle feeding moms welcome. Leave other little ones with another care taker please. If you don’t have a sitter, please consider coming to the Girls Night Out – Lactation Living.
Only $5.00 to reserve your spot. Please specify the month you plan on joining us on your notes please