I am glad you found me. You wouldn’t be here if you or someone you know is having breastfeeding challenges. It is my mission to make sure that you are taken care of in all aspects of being a new mom and that includes making sure you and your baby are working well together.
Private Lactation Consultations are perfect for those who have:
- sore or damaged nipples
- a baby not gaining normal weight
- low milk supply
- re lactation
- breast reduction or augmentation
- breastfeeding adopted baby
- pump issues
- tongue tied or suck issues
- a baby refusing the breast; instead cries or sleeps
- someone telling you that you CAN’T breastfeed
- the need to supplement with formula or breastmilk
- any other concerns or barriers that are preventing them from enjoying
Hiring a medical professional that makes house calls is invaluable for a new mom and her peace of mind. She will receive loving kindness and direction for success!
- a personalized and detailed breastfeeding care plan
- evidence-based breastfeeding support and answers
- reassurance from an understanding and nurturing certified breastfeeding professional
- successful breastfeeding techniques that apply to your own personal circumstances
- savings of up too $3,000 a year (depending on the type) when not buying formula
- savings of $500.00 with seeing an expert Women’s Heath Coach for up to two hours
- savings of $1,000′s with baby not getting sick
- receive loving assurance that you are not to blame for the challenges you are experiencing…life time savings
- Can you really put a price on your sore nipples and breasts? Getting your nipples healed…priceless!
Fees for Professional Lactation Consults
Option A: $115.00 – 1.5 hours in my Murray office location. Most visits need to be 90 minutes. This gives more time and attention to details without the rush. Plus, it might provide time for cranial sacral therapy or lymphatic drainage for your baby which will help them nurse more effectively.
Option B: $85.00 – 1 hour in my Murray office location. This is perfect for those follow up visits.
Murray Office Location: 746 E. Winchester G-10, Murray, UT–with Family First Chiropractic and Wellness Center
Option C: $140.00 – for up to 90 minutes in your home. This price is for areas south of South Temple to Lehi.
Option C: $160.00 – 2 hours in your home. This price is for areas south of South Temple to Lehi.
**185.00 for all other area such as in Park City, East, West and South of Lehi. This for up to 2 hours.
Option D: $50.00 – 60 min phone or FaceTime consultation for those established or non-local clients.
Option E: $40.00 – 10 Text Coaching Breastfeeding support for established clients only
Cancellation Policy: I understand that true emergencies do come up. However, do to my busy lactation practice, please give me 24 hour notice to cancel or reschedule. Those who do not cancel within that time will be billed $30.00.
Occasionally, breastfeeding doesn’t come naturally. Don’t wait with the hope that your breastfeeding concerns go away. You and your baby deserve the best start. Let me come to your home or you to me and let’s get you on the path of success. Despite what you are thinking the issues that you are experiencing are not just in your head. They are real and deserving of a trained professional to help turn things around.
Call today at (801) 608-8947 to schedule a private and confidential consultation.